Home Run Markets Privacy Statement
Home Run Markets, its affiliates and subsidiaries recognizes and respects the privacy of its customers and visitors to this website. It is our goal to help our customers retain their privacy when they visit our website.
(1) Collection of Personal Data from Site Visitors. As you navigate within our website, Home Run Markets may automatically collect and/or track (1) the home server domain names, e-mail addresses, type of client computer, and type of Web browser of visitors to the website, (2) the e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with Home Run Markets via e-mail (3) information knowingly provided by the visitor in online forms, registration forms, and/or surveys and contest entries, and (4) aggregate information on what pages visitors access. Home Run Markets may place Internet cookies on visitors’ hard drives. Internet cookies save the visitor’s name, password, user-name, shopping cart, screen preferences, the pages of Home Run Markets’ website viewed by the visitor, and the advertisements viewed or clicked by the visitor. When the visitor revisits the website, Home Run Markets may recognize the visitor by the Internet cookie and customize the visitor’s experience accordingly. Internet cookies are stored on the visitor’s hard drive and are not stored, in any form, by Home Run Markets. Visitors may decline the Internet cookie by using the appropriate feature of their Web client software, if available.
When a visitor performs a search on Home Run Markets’ search engine, Home Run Markets may record information identifying the visitor or linking the visitor to the search performed. As necessary to provide service, Home Run Markets does record limited information for every search request and uses that information only to solve technical problems with the service and to calculate overall usage statistics.
(2) Use of Personal Data Collected. Personal data collected by Home Run Markets will be used by Home Run Markets for editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes, for a statistical analysis of users’ behavior, for product development, for content improvement, to inform advertisers as to how many visitors have seen or clicked on their advertisements, to communicate with visitors regarding their orders, and to customize content and layout of the Website. Data on visitors’ home servers is aggregated for internal review and then discarded. Names, postal and e-mail addresses, and phone numbers collected may be added to Home Run Markets’ databases and used for future calls and mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events for which a visitor has placed orders in the past, and status of orders placed online.
(3) Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties. Home Run Markets will notify visitors before posting collected personal data on the Website, or sharing, renting, selling, or otherwise disclosing personal data to third parties. Any third party to which Home Run Markets shares, rents, sells, or otherwise discloses personal data will be carefully pre-screened by Home Run Markets, determined by Home Run Markets to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which Home Run Markets determines, in its sole judgment, that visitors might find of interest. Home Run Markets will disclose to third parties only information knowingly and voluntarily disclosed by visitors and only information in aggregate form. Through the use of third party cookies, advertiser may be electronically notified when visitors view or click on its advertisements.
(4) Opt-Out Right. Visitors may opt out of having their personal data retained by Home Run Markets, used by Home Run Markets for secondary purposes, disclosed to third parties, or used by Home Run Markets or third parties to send promotional correspondences to the visitor by contacting Home Run Markets via postal mail or telephone. Home Run Markets may be contacted at:
Home Run Markets
300 East Broad Street
Statesville, NC 28677
Telephone: (704) 664-1566
(5) Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Data. Upon request via postal mail, e-mail, or phone, Home Run Markets will provide to visitors a summary of any personal information retained by the Home Run Markets regarding the visitor. Visitors may modify, correct, change, or update their personal record or cause their personal records to be removed from Home Run Markets’ database. Home Run Markets will only send personal records to the e-mail address on file for the visitor name associated with it.
(6) Collection of Personal Data from Children. Home Run Markets will not collect or post information from children under the age of eighteen (children) without their parent’s or guardian’s consent. Home Run Markets does not provide any personally identifying information collected from children, regardless of its source, to any third party for any purpose whatsoever. No information collected from children is used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside Home Run Markets. Home Run Markets encourages parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate in any interactive activities offered on the sites.
(7) Home Run Markets’ Right to Contact User. Home Run Markets reserves the right to contact site visitors regarding account status and changes to the subscriber agreement, privacy statement, or any other policies or agreements relevant to site visitors.
(8) Home Run Markets’ Right to Change Privacy Statement. Home Run Markets reserves the right to change this policy at any time by notifying visitors of the existence and location of the new or revised privacy statement.
(9) Security. Your security of your personal information is important and we honor your choices for its intended use. We protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, if we receive a subpoena or other enforceable order to disclose information, we will need to comply. In addition, if Home Run Markets is sold, assigned, merged, etc., the successor Home Run Markets may receive and use your data subject to its own privacy statement.
(10) Other Sites. This privacy statement applies only to this website. While this website may contain links to other third party sites, Home Run Markets is not responsible for the practices or contents of such third party sites.
(11) Enforcement. If for some reason you believe we have not adhered to these principles, please notify us and we will do our best to determine and correct the problem promptly.
Home Run Rewards Privacy Statement
- We collect only what helps to serve you better.
Enrolling in Home Run Rewards is free and completely voluntary. When you enroll, we collect your name, address, phone number, email address, and other personal information. We store this information so that we can administer the program properly, process your rewards, and communicate valuable offers to you based on your interests.
From time to time, we may ask you to supply other information about your household’s consumer interests. This, too, is voluntary.
Your decision not to participate in a Home Run Rewards survey or questionnaire will never affect your ability to use the Home Run Rewards Card to collect points, or to redeem them for rewards.
Here are some of the ways we use your information to serve you better: We use your personal information and your Home Run Rewards card transactions to create tailored offers that make sense for you.
As a member you may set your own privacy boundaries and choose to “opt out” of almost any mailings at any time, or change your mind about what you have agreed to receive previously.
- We keep your personal information confidential, accurate and secure.
We apply advanced techniques in data processing and security to keep your records up-to-date and accurate, and to safeguard your data against unauthorized use.
We store all member data in secure, password-protected databases housed in facilities controlled by security personnel.
We classify all Home Run Rewards members’ personal information we collect as “Home Run Rewards Confidential.” We never permit “browsing” in member files. Employee access to Home Run Rewards Members’ personal information is restricted to only those who need it to do their jobs, and only for legitimate and specific business reasons.
If you suspect an error in your rewards, we urge you to bring this to our attention. We will investigate any potential discrepancies between your records and ours. If we determine that an error has occurred, we will correct it, and make sure you receive the rewards to which you are entitled.
- Except as provided below, we do not give, rent or sell Member information to anyone outside the Home Run Rewards Program.
Home Run Markets, the owner and operator of Home Run Rewards, promises to share your data only inside the “Home Run Rewards Family” of partners participating in the program. We will not share your personal information outside of the program for marketing purposes without your express permission.
We reserve the right to share your personal information as may be required by law or court order, or to ensure compliance with the program’s Terms and Conditions, or in cooperation with law enforcement to protect the rights, property or safety of Home Run Markets, its customers and employees.
We also bind all companies participating in the Home Run Rewards Program to our privacy standards and confidentiality rules, which means they are not allowed to share Home Run Rewards information with anyone outside the Home Run Rewards program for marketing purposes.
We also limit access to your personal data by companies participating in Home Run Rewards. For example, we will not release your personally identifying information (name, address, phone number, email address) to Home Run Rewards participants except as part of a mailing list that we create on their behalf to bring you Home Run Rewards-approved offers only. Home Run Rewards participating companies agree in writing to return or destroy the list after its originally approved use has been met.
In the unlikely event that the Home Run Rewards Program is ever sold to another company, an essential condition of the sale would require the buyer to adopt all of Home Run Rewards Privacy Policies.
If, for any reason, you choose to end your membership in Home Run Rewards, we will permanently delete your personally identifying information from our records.